Myrtle Beach National Courses Designed by Arnold Palmer
Welcome to 54 holes of Great Golf! Arnold Palmer's designs at Myrtle Beach National Golf Club Represent the best of Myrtle Beach Golf. Get the best pricing right here on the King of Golf's fantastic designs!
Welcome to 54 holes of Great Golf! Arnold Palmer’s designs at Myrtle Beach National Golf Club Represent the best of Myrtle Beach Golf. Get the best pricing right here on the King of Golf’s fantastic designs! A long-time favorite golf facility in the golf capital of the world!
- Save $10 per player per round when you book 2 rounds of golf then save an additional $5 per player per round after that
- Challenge Myrtle Beach’s most iconic par five “The Gambler”
- Take advantage of Myrtle Beach National’s best single-round pricing
- Per Person Per Day Pricing Starting at: $47
- Minimum Rounds: 2 Maximum Rounds: none
- Availability: Year Round
- Courses Located: Central Beach
Courses Included on this deal: King’s North, SouthCreek & West Courses at Myrtle Beach National Golf Club
Rated 4.5 stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play” Guide in 2010, West Course at Myrtle Beach National is carved through secluded Carolina pines that provide golfers with the backdrop of nature. Its traditional layout and design offers wide fairways and large Mini Verde Bermuda grass greens that make for an enjoyable golf experience for players of all abilities.